A Provider Friendly Program for Arkansas
MCNA Insurance Company (MCNA) is a leading dental benefit management company committed to providing high quality services to state agencies and managed care organizations for their Medicaid, Medicare, and CHIP members. We serve over 4 million children and adults with the singular mission of improving their general health by ensuring access to quality dental care.
MCNA is a current dental benefits administrator for Arkansas’ Dental Medicaid and CHIP program. MCNA’s Arkansas Dental Plan is led by our Executive Director, Dr. John Grammer, former President of the Arkansas Academy of General Dentistry and licensed Arkansas Dentist. As dentists, we recognize the dedication that Medicaid providers such as you have to the oral health of Arkansas’ children and adults. We would like to extend an invitation for you to consider joining our network.
Need more information? Visit our corporate website at http://www.MCNA.net
Provider Network Enrollment
Your dental office may enroll in our Arkansas Medicaid and CHIP network now via fax, email, or mail.
- Step 1: Download and read our Welcome Letter.
- Step 2: Download and complete one New Provider Form for each dentist.
- Step 3: Download and complete one New Location Form for each physical location.
- Step 4: Download and review our Fee Schedule.
- Step 5: Download and complete our Dental Provider Agreement. Please be sure to complete both the Master Dental Provider Agreement and the Arkansas Attachment A.
- Step 6: Download and complete the IRS W-9 Form.
- Step 7: Download and complete the Payment Method Selection Form.
- Step 8: Fax the completed documents to 1-877-563-8560, email them to Provider_Enrollment@MCNA.net, or mail them to:
- MCNA Dental
Attn: Arkansas Network Development
P.O. Box 29008
San Antonio, TX 78229
- MCNA Dental
Provider Resources and Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Reference Guides
Provider Training Sessions
MCNA Dental hosts online webinars to discuss our program and other important information. Please RSVP to reserve your seat at one of our upcoming webinars. Webinar access information will be emailed to you upon your RSVP. To RSVP, email ArkansasSeminars@mcna.net with your name, contact information, and desired webinar date.
No training sessions currently scheduled. Please check back soon or contact us to schedule one-on-one training.
We are here to help you!
If you have any questions, please call our toll-free Arkansas Provider Hotline at:
You can call Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (excluding national holidays).
If calling after hours, please leave a message for our representatives. Your call will be returned on the next business day.